Sunday, November 26, 2006

Farewell Bro ...

My dearly beloved brother, the one and only guy [except me dad] who has been with me through those times be it rough and sweet. Lived with this big guy for the past 27 years where 21 years we basically lived under one roof especially those 4 memorable years we have been staying together renting our auntie's house.

Well as people says good times does not last forever, me bro and sis in law has moved to their new paradise in Bandar Sentul Baru last Saturday. Mixed feelings drowsed thru my heart, one part excited and happy for my bro and sis in law because they hv finally been able to move and find their promised paradise and at the same time commencing the next stage of their life in their new found paradise. On the other side, I am a little depressed that after 4 years living under one roof with this big fella I would certainly miss his presence ... though at times can be annoying with his ultra-egomaniac [i think i am not any better also lar] ... but he is above all a very caring and understanding brother being there lending a helping hand through my rough times giving me opinions and advices. Those moments when me and him will stick our throats off debating of topics would be happily embedded into my very memories.

I would really miss the presence of the big guy and my sis in law in days and months to come. Without their voices around the house ... I will need to get used to the more hollow environment now and then :P
Anyway life goes on and bro and sis in law, I wish u all the best in ur pursue to eternal happiness with Lil Renee [and in the future baby Ryan :P ] with the moving to ur new house as the starting step.

Lastly, bro and sis in law thanks for all those support and helping hand that you lend me during my rough times. I will miss u all dearly especially little cutie Renee ... I will mostly miss the presence of this little cutie everytime she come and 'pest' around my room ... she is just sheer fun and enjoyment ! I will definitely miss her ... !!!!



No comments: