Friday, November 24, 2006

Counting those who owe me meals

I am not a very good mathematician of any sorts but the last time I counted the stack of meals owed to me
is not so staggering but I think they can make me fell to the extreme obese category. Well thats how a kind and good hearted men get ... helping people with such they end up trying to repay you by promising you meals of any sorts. If my memory still counts correctly below is the list of those who still owes me:

i) Michelle Khong - 23 meals [1 meal equals to a LARGE value meal in MCD] since 2004 and she still mums on
it !!!
ii) Hooi Sin - 2 Japanese meals
iii) Cindy Phoon - [Special Egg Tarts + Devils Curry]
iv) TYTan - [Chicken Curry (pending when she cook it wor ... )+ 1 Cheese Cake ]
v) Sam - [Chillis]
vi) Afrah - Cozy Corner or Victoria Station
vii) SBHoo - Victoria Station
viii) Penny Tan - Secret Recipe Lamb Shank
ix) Soon Beng Wooi - Hee Lai Ton

Now who said good men easy to do ? Have to claim so many meals ... hurts the heart leh !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.
U oso owes me MEALs okie!!
Hints in case you forget..---> the training form and the job completion form..

lolz!!!
Hai~ good girl always let pp bully. Wat to do.. :p

Kwan Thean Keong said...

Hehe
Dear ...
I still remember the mamak meal i owe u ... so roti kosong + teh tarik ok?