Monday, October 30, 2006

The week it was ...

A week started off with a mid-distant trip to Southern Malaysia to Liang wedding luncheon with 2 beauties. Jalan2 cari makan in Melaka with guided navigation by dearest Pinky -> yummy. Tired, sleepy and energy-less

The next few days has been pretty boring except for some hours of senseless button PS2 bashing with Okami and FIFA2007. And that is how I call life without direction and aim. I am a bagged-eyed, senseless zombie. Sleeping and eating is all i do for the next 3 days. But then at least I settled "something" that has been burdening me for the past 1 month ... shoulders has been very light ever since.

Went back to Seremban on Friday with Auntie and I saw light in life for the first time in ONE week ! All those merry hoo haas has enlightened my rather quiety and hollow life of late. Made a few delicious curry puffs and the eating gala has started.

Watched Dog Bite Dog, loath it ....

Good new, Man Utd bashed Bolton 4-0 with Rooney bagging a hattrick and Ronaldo taking the other one. But Chelsea is still on our trail with a 2-0 win. Damn u BLUES .. get off our tail !

Finally the hoo haas of the Zakaria saga is coming to an end ... but as one story ends .. another unfolds .. LRT services has been giving lots of probs off late but the final scene was rather uncompromised for me ... a LRT deck overrunned ? This is such a BIG LOOF !

Racing GP, my expectations from both legends for F1 and MotoGp suffers from similar fate. Schumy dreaded in the first few ... only to mount a serious comeback but the be dampen last minute due to mechanical failure.
Tis week, Rossi whom I hope that can add another feather to his cap, lost his crown to Hayden ... a Double Blow for 2 of my pickcs this season. To add salt to my wound, Ross Brawn is leaving Ferarri for a one year sabatical with Schumy being offered the post of Special Assistant to Jean Todt. Will Schumy take it ?

A hell of a week? NOT !



No comments: