Thursday, October 26, 2006

The day i rot in boredom...

The entire DeepaRaya was supposingly making me all hyped up with one week to go [October 19]. Liang supposedly wedding luncheon on the following Sunday [21st October] was supposed to light up a week of refreshing fun and eventful holidays. Moreover, the jalan2 cari makan at Melaka with 2 of xST's and Kok Seng was supposed to be fun. Well fast forward -> Good times flies fast, before I could utter my NRIC Number backwards its 0900 hours on a cloudy morning of 23rd October 2006. Liang wedding luncheon has already gone, the jalan2 cari makan adventure has pass thru all i find my stomach full of Malacca finest gourmet.

A great start to an eventful evening? God I am dead wrong, else I wouldnt be sitting here writign this uneventful blog rite?

The next few days was spent on senseless button bashing on my beloved PS2, gosh how do i live without my PS2 filling my void. After 2 days of mindless senseless and meaningless button bashing of PS2, I find myself havign a big gap to fill. One day, 24 hours of no objective no direction ... OMG wat is this kind of life ? I aint want this kind of life when I negotiate with the CREATOR to be brought to this world !

Today was supposed to be working day for most of my friends, and I am left alone at home looking at the top of my ceiling, marveling at the fan turning ... Spent about 2 hours preparing for the upcoming LANDesk training presentation for my client and then ... its boredom all over again. IM-ing with a couple close acquiantances managed to fill in for another 2 hours [thanks to TYTan,Michelle,Joey,Fuishi,Philip,Brother Tianhong for filling the gap]... and then boredom strucks again ...

My body,soul,spirit and energy is dwindling ... I am lying on my bed with nothign to think .. nothing to do... My soul is wounded like it has never been ... flesh is rotting with maggots of boredom eating the bits part by part .. consuming my flesh of soul. The foul stench from my rotten soul stinks the entire world i am now. I am turning into a zombie of my own boredom. I now hope that the holiday end faster before I turn into a mindless, directionless zombie. A modern
walking Frankenstein.

And then I still have 12 days of burnt and non-carry forward annual leaves yet to clear ... Oh GOD why me ? Its unfair !

No comments: