Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The rule of resignation

I just realized that the first rule after you resigned is -> DO NOT ENQUIRE ABOUT THE WELL BEINGS OF YOUR EX-COMPANY.

This horiffic truth was brought up to me by an ex-colleague of mine lately.
Well I di not know about you all, I have been getting updates about my ex-company since I left them last January. I have been getting constant updates about the place which is spent for the last four years from my ex-colleagues.

However seems like my practice of asking on the well beings of my ex-colleagues has created quite some discomfort amongst a few of them. To some, even to the extent that I might have some ill thoughts behind wanting to know their updates.

This stir eventually came up to my ears and I am quite uncomfortable and disturbed of being labelled with such mindset.

Well I think I will need to tone down on asking about their updates...
Anyways .. the last of the ST gals is leaving...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

That normal being in the working society... After some 'hit and hurt' you will tend to know that not all friends are friends..

Take care and enjoy the discovery!

Anonymous said...

Jit ngoi shun bin lar...

Why bother how "those" people see u or think about u? they dun rule ur life ;)

Stay cool~

Anonymous said...

What do u expect from a kiasu@kiasi coo, mister double face?

U have been his slave for so long, now only u know ah?

What a waste for all ur efforts in "sataying" him all this while.

The COO is the most insecure @sshole i've ever seen on earth.

Anonymous said...

wah, y like that?

what ur ex-company do?

con business ah?

only those involved in some sort of con act fear of ppl knowing 2much leh!

perhaps they scared u spread around their bad news loh!

who know later u tell fbi... hahaha

sound like another enron in the making

but lucky lah u go early... otherwise when fbi ransack the whole company, u could be in jail

juz imagine 12 inches big black c@ck waiting u at the american prison

u r lucky 2 escape...

ur ex-colleagues will regret for the rest of their life

dun ever think of go back and join them

dun say i dun warn u ho, fei chai!

Anonymous said...

y bother unless u wanna go back in?

dun tell me u got that intention?

dun u?